CryptoRobot Review – Crypto Coin Judge
What is Cryptorobot?
Officially announced on January 2, 2018, CryptoRobot is an automated cryptocurrency trading system, which is divided into two primary modules, trading signals, and automated trading for manual trade execution.
Leveraging the benefits of advanced algorithms that are unlike other already existing cryptocurrency platforms, such as Dent, Binance, Basic Attention Token, Augur, Bitconnect, Cardano, the trading system exploits your trading styles and includes all variables to make the best crypto trades.
Available free to use, the automated cryptocurrency trading software is compatible with several other major contract-for-difference (CFD) brokers that allow for cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin. The technologically advanced software allows traders to have access to several configurable settings, such as loss/stop, technical indicators, trade size, money management, and cryptocurrencies.
If you are interested in trading Bitcoin or any other cryptocoins available in the market, by using CryptoRobot chances are that you will be more profitable, as it allows you to trade better, faster, and smarter. It brings to you ready to use “High Performance” and Approved Verified Robot.
This system helps you to profitably auto-trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and it also lets you invest in them or other new cryptocurrencies. In addition, it provides you with a Dedicated Account Manager, when you have funded your account, which offers you the best settings and strategies to better manage your investments.
How CryptoRobot functions
In tandem with a variety of cryptocurrency trading brokers, the CryptoRobot software enables all of its users (investors) to incorporate the robot with their personal broker account.
Users (investors) can then fix all the variables to generate a personalized trading system.
The system comes with the three following money management-trading methods:
- The Classic method is touted to be the safest one. It keeps all trade amounts the same.
- The Martingale method helps in creating faster profits but involves increased risks.
- The Fibonacci method is specifically crafted for precision and accuracy. It measures your past trades to bring about a perfect system as trades are carried out.
This way, the system allows three money management trading methods, but investors can only choose to set one.
How does CryptoRobot help?
Trade amount: It allows you to set the amount on each trade. When choosing to use the Martingale or Fibonacci methods, these amounts will differ as the system compensates.
Indicators: You can inform the Robot of what indicators it should use. You are free to opt for one or more of Trend, MACD, CCI, RSI, Stoch, or Williams. If you opt for in excess of one, all indicators should be agreed prior to trading.
Time frames: You can also inform the system what timeframe it should be using from the above indicators – short, medium or long.
Simultaneous trades: It also allows you to set the Robot to carry out a maximum of eight simultaneous trades.
Thus, the above settings provide you with sufficient control, but the benefits of CryptoRobot does not end with these settings. The system has a lot more to offer. It also allows you to carry out manual trades with the use of indicators featured on its website.
The three key features are as follows:
- It allows you to adjust stop-loss protection.
- It enables you to set a take profit.
- Its leverage multiplier is specifically crafted to add profits.
Thus, the CryptoRobot system provides you with complete control. It is designed to run off an active internet connection in your browser, in the background.
Who are the CryptoRobot compatible brokers?
The CryptoRobot software is affiliated with certain brokers. You will be required to create a new account with the mentioned brokers if you wish to use CryptoRobot, even if you already having an account with them. The system is currently compatible with brokers such as:
- Olsson Capital.
- Ashford investments.
- Prime CFDs.
- Greenfields Capital.
For all these brokers, you will need to deposit $250, do a minimum trade for $25, and leverage 15:1.
CryptoRobot is a free service
You can get started using the CryptoRobot services by depositing minimum amounts, and most minimums are $250.
How to sign up with CryptoRobot
It is free, and very easy, to create an account with CryptoRobot. Just scroll your mouse to the top of the website, and click on the Create an Account tab. Here, all you need to do is:
- Enter your name.
- Create a password.
- Enter your email.
- Enter your phone number.
Thereafter, you need to opt for a supportive broker and the moment you have deposited funds with your broker, you are able to adjust the robot’s settings.
You will also be able to fix the system to trade manually or automatically.
The CryptoRobot system allows currencies conversion, such as EUR/USD – GBP/USD – USD/JPY – AUD/USD – EUR/JPY – USD/CAD – USD/CHF – EUR/GBP
- No downloading: as long as you are having internet connection everything will be made possible on your browser.
- CryptoRobot comes free, but to get started, you will be required to deposit a minimal amount that could be as per your choice.
- While you are involved in working on other things, trades are made for you.
- Your choice of settings, which means that you can fix the settings according to your preference.
- If you lose your internet connection, the trading also shuts down.
The CryptoRobot doesn’t seem to come with any cons, but you need to be wary when it comes to any investment, and if you are trading crypto coin, you must understand that it does not come without risks.
Crypto trading indicators
The multiple indicators that you can choose to use for trading via CryptoRobot platform are explained below.
- Trend trading is carried out exploiting a thorough technical analysis of both technical indicators and chart patterns.
- When there is an indication of a trend, a trader uses his/her institutions and trading expertise to predict where the price may move, and to what extent it may move.
- However, ascertaining trends taking advantage of technical analysis is not the sole indicator that forecasts future price movements.
- One also needs to take into account things like trading psychology and risk management.
- The primary role of the Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator is to measure the change and speed of incremental price movements, simultaneously also ascertaining when an asset is oversold or overbought.
- The RSI continues to fluctuate between 100 and 0, and is believed overbought when crosses 70, and oversold when it comes below 30.
- However, when there are strong trends that you most often come across in cryptocurrencies, the RSI remains oversold or overbought for a sufficiently long time.
- Also known as Williams Percent Range (%R), the Williams indicator is a momentum indicator designed to measure the oversold and overbought standards of a financial asset.
- These measured standards set up exit and entry points in the market, which in reverse increases a trader’s proceeds and reduces their losses.
- The time wherein this indicator is taken advantage of is 14; which means 14 weeks on a weekly chart and 14 hours on an hourly chart.
- The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is used when a variety of financial instruments like cryptocurrencies are technically analyzed.
- The MACD indicator leverages the advantage of both trends, momentum and following indicators, by indicating connection between two separate price averages.
- It makes it possible by making a calculation of the longer moving average and deducting it by the calculated shorter moving average.
- These moving averages continue to fluctuate up and down the zero line, thus creating the crossing, converging, and diverging of moving averages.
- Also called the stochastic oscillator, the Stoch indicator likens the ultimate price of a cryptocurrency to its array of prices for a definite period.
- The concept behind this technical indicator is that in a market trending upwards, the price closes almost near to the high every day, and for a market that trends downward, the price will close near the low each day.
- The period over which this indicator is calculated typically goes for 14 days.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI) indicator
- This technical indicator is utilized to find trend changes that take place in the investment marketplace.
- The indicator is also usable in different markets, not merely in commodities.
- The indicator functions by likening the existing price to the standard price for a certain time.
- It could also be negative and positive at times as the price goes up and down the zero line.
- While it was originally created for long-lasting trend changes, it is also usable for many different time frames, such as weekly charts, monthly charts, hourly and even minute charts.
The CryptoRobot system is the brainchild of a team that includes traders. Using their extensive crypto trading experience, the team brainstormed the ways that could make crypto trading a possibility for everyone. Taking advantage of some of the proceeds they earned through trading in Bitcoin, they came up with the development of the best auto-trading software.
This easy-to-use software replicates exactly what these traders wished for in auto-trading software. When the software was finally crafted, they started trading in beta and immediately resolved the few minor glitches. They then started resting the software and were very excited with the outcomes they got after completion.
CryptoRobot provides answers to the questions of many investors who have many doubts related to cryptocurrency.
While cryptocurrency trading has benefited many people around the globe some have had to bear a loss due to its ever-fluctuating nature. Generally, if you aspire to reaping the benefits of cryptocurrencies, you must have sufficient time and experience in order to do so. Yet, for newbies the risks are greater.
However, when you start using the CryptoRobot system, it gives you an edge by allowing you to set the system to trade according to your choices. As a result, you continue to earn benefits while completing your other tasks.
This way, CryptoRobot allows you to make money automatically through its auto-trading platform 24/7, because:
- It allows you to leverage from x10 to x15 for crypto, and x50 to x300 for currencies.
- It allows you to invest amounts from USD25 to up to USD10 000, and make profits from USD25 to USD50 000 per trade.